Ease yourself into Term 2 in the most relaxing way possible!
We are proud to announce the first of what will hopefully be many Music and Meditation sessions at our studio, curated and run by our very own Emily Macnish.
When she isn't teaching piano with us, Emily dedicates herself to studying a holistic approach to mental, physical and emotional wellness through a naturopathy degree, and her own personal meditation practice.
Join us as we mix aromatherapy with music and practice awareness, calming and grounding techniques, and connect with ourselves and our environment.
This will absolutely sell out, make sure you get your tickets!
TIME: 1:00pm - 2:00pm
WHEN: Sunday April 28th.
WHERE: Hawthorn Studio, 288 Auburn Road, Hawthorn 3122.
WHO: All ages!
INVESTMENT: $50 or bring a friend and pay $70
WHAT TO BRING: a bottle of water, a yoga mat or comfy blanket
WHAT TO WEAR: loose fitting, comfy clothes.
WHAT WILL I RECEIVE FROM THIS SESSION:
- tips for mental care including breathing techniques, grounding and creating awareness to help combat anxiety and stress
- a safe space to practice and learn mindfulness
- access to a Naturopath student with real life experience and quality oils, knowledge and tips
- an hour of unwinding, calm and good music
- tips for how music can help become an outlet for meditation and mental health
See Emily's practice on Instagram for yourself: @soothingsoulsnaturally